Hello! Welcome to Neighbourhood Economics
We work across the UK from bases in North Wales and Liverpool.
Neighbourhood Economics is a social purpose consultancy company supporting the regeneration of local communities across the UK.
We provide business mentoring and consultancy support to local communities and social purpose organisations to help sustain their social impacts and ensure their future.
We also deliver high-end support services to public agencies and private businesses seeking to engage effectively and meaningfully with local communities in achieving desired social, economic and environmental outcomes.
We have a breadth of experience in delivering successful community engagement and capacity building programmes which are tailored to the needs of individual communities.
Alongside our standard services, we specialise in designing and delivering bespoke transformational, enterprise based solutions aimed at achieving the long-term culture change within organisations and sustainable behaviour change within local communities.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, then our services are for you!
As a company striving to maximise your profitability:
- Do you think that your business should be driven by a formal, systematic understanding of your customers’ and wider stakeholders’ needs?
- Are ethical considerations important to you in running your business?
- Do you need / want to get up to speed on current thinking regarding stakeholder value/ conscious capitalism as a means to improving your sustainability and profitability?
As a third sector organisation focussed on social, economic or environmental impacts:
- Is the future of your organisation at risk due to r educing grant/contract income?
- Should you be looking at how you could generate inc ome by other, perhaps more commercial / business like means?
- Do you need / want to get up to speed on current th inking regarding stakeholder value/ conscious capitalism as a means to improving your sustainability and profitability?